Infrared Thermometer (IR Thermometer)
The infrared thermometer is designed for safe use in our ear or on forehead. It is capable for measuring human body temperature by detecting the intensity of infrared light emits from the human ear or forehead, converts the measured heat into a temperature reading and displays on the LCD screen. The infrared thermometer is intended for the intermittent measurement of human body temperature from the skin surface by people of all ages. When properly used, it will quickly assess your temperature in an accurate manner. In 2020 when COVID-19 pandemic hit the world, Infrared Thermometers were widely used to provide safe and accurate testing.
- Infrared Ear Thermometer
- Infrared Forehead Thermometer
- Multifunction Thermometer
Optional: Backlight, Bluetooth, Large Display, Voice Broadcast
LCD digital display
Optional; 1 min
- We use German Hyman K1C1 sensors for our IR thermometer instead of pirated sensor B7F55, which fails to pass the temperature test.
- After assembling, our IR thermometers are required to be calibrated and then placed in a constant temperature room for more than 2 hours before shipment.
- Our team owns the core software algorithm and clinical improvement ability. Rather than obtaining the NMPA medical registration certificate by submitting a document from hospital only, we conducted a comparison of clinical data for measurement accuracy.
- The factory production system is implemented in accordance with the international standards of the European Union ISO13485 and the US QSR 820, the quality can be guaranteed.
- The key components PCBA are all independently developed, designed, manufactured and processed. There are 4 SMT production lines and IC bonding lines.