Dosage FormsFilm-coated Tablets
Packing MaterialsALU/PVC Blister
Azithromycin monohydrate or Azithromycin dihydrate
Azithromycin tablets can be applied for the treatment of the following infections, when caused by microorganisms sensitive to azithromycin:
- acute bacterial sinusitis (adequately diagnosed)
- acute bacterial otitis media (adequately diagnosed)
- pharyngitis, tonsillitis
- acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis (adequately diagnosed)
- mild to moderately severe community acquired pneumonia
- skin and soft tissue infections
- uncomplicated Chlamydia trachomatis urethritis and cervicitis
Considerations should be given to official guidance on the appropriate use of antibacterial agents.
Seal and store in a dry place.